Sunday, July 7, 2013

About Anabella

Welcome to my page... 

Since you made it here, I will assume you wanted to know a little more about me.  My name is Anabella Adrian, author of erotic fantasies. Let me first tell you ( because it is usually one of the frst questions I am asked).

Why I write erotic stories? The answer is simple... Every good girl secretly wants to be bad and every bad girl secretly wants to be good. I want to be both from time to time, so I write out my fantasies or in some cases my memories

I currently have two short stories you can find on Amazon (Temptation Tuesday) After Hours and Last Day.  Temptation Tuesday is a monthly series from various authors, each story is sure to tempt you... Join myself, Niki Becker and a few guest authors monthly and let your imagination take you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment